Saturday, April 14, 2012

Well that was cool...

Todays site gives learning a whole new spin.

http://smithsonianeducation.org/students/idealabs/universe.html

I wasted, spent quite a good amount of time on this site exploring the different tools it had to offer.  Of all of those tools i found the one on the universe to be the most engaging.  This of course may not stem form the fact that I am somewhat of a closet nerd when it comes to Astronomy, and no I do not own 2 different types of telescopes with an assortment of lenses and filters....

I've found over time that too many websites take themselves too serious when it comes to delivering content. I really like the fact that the Smithsosian has made it point to make the information they are offering approchable and fun.

So please, take some time to remember what it was like to be a kid, and explore something.  

No comments:

Post a Comment