Saturday, March 17, 2012

Always with the games....

This week I wanted to write about a site that is both fun and educational.  Utah Educational Network offers a wide variety of games that both stimulate and entertain when it comes to learning.  I really enjoyed this site because most of the sites I came across were not very appealing to students in an older age bracket.

In my mind, a site should not be filled with so much flash and style it overrides it's basic function and purpose.  In this case, students and teachers can easily navigate the site and discover what subjects they want and what games are applicable to the lesson.  Even though it's very trimmed down in design, it's loded with content and application.  If you can find it in the Brain Game section, I highly recommend the Magic Square, I will not admit how much time I have wasted invested in playing just this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment